Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kate and Bill - Engaged!


I'm feeling kinda rockstar-ish! Two blog posts in two days! Not bad. If you're looking for Meghan and Amin's wedding pics - they're the next post down. :)

Kate and Bill came over yesterday to shoot their engagement pictures. Between their schedule and ours, it's been a challenge to get together, but we finally did and just in time, too! They're getting married in just under 3 weeks!! I'm really looking forward to their wedding - what a nice couple! We had fun driving around Leesburg, visiting some of my favorite spots to shoot and finding a couple new ones. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect fall day! Simply gorgeous!

We started out at our house...




...and then took the photo shoot outside.


















This is one of my favorites!





I'm looking forward to working with you in a few weeks, Kate and Bill! See you soon!

~Karen

No comments: